News from the Room of Jesus, no. 4

DON MARIO'S LAST FOUR DAYS

before his ascent to the father

THE PLAN OF THE OAK'S ROOM

COMES FROM THE FATHER'S HEART AND IT CAN'T BE STOPPED

(from the Message of 04/01/2001)

Messages Through Julia

1.   Thursday 28/12/2000, at 21.04, at the Room, in the customary manner

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Jesus) Glory be to the Father Most High, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Peace to you, children of my Heart. It is I, your Jesus, the Sacrificed Lamb is here among you, rejoice and celebrate and let your Joy be Complete and let it be Rich. Let you, Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, rejoice and celebrate in drinking the Cups which the Great Ones of the Father's House have prepared - rejoice and celebrate in tasting with me the Holy Pains of the Full and Living Childbirth through you and today's John <1st scream>. Daughter, the Childbirth still goes and passes through your flesh <2nd scream>  (Julia) Jesus (Jesus) Are you still Thirsty, Little Stubborn One? Do you still want my Water? (Julia) Yes (Jesus) Taste them <3rd scream. Here it's understood that the nails are driven in.> . I pass through you, today's John and Little Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, I use you for my Will and you give me to humanity, to the children who are gathered in the Oak's Room <the one we call THE ROOM OF JESUS>.  I am here, among you, Alive and Real. I have come again to visit you and to bring you my Holy Gospel, asking you to hold it High, and to live it in fullness and in openness of hearts. Children, the Banquet which is ready for everyone of you, since you are my Brides, is a Banquet of Love, and one cannot rejoice at it if you do not open wide your arms and let yourselves be nailed. Behold the Complete Love. I have opened them wide, and, by embracing the Nails, I have embraced everyone of you and I have loved you till the very end, so as to give you all my Love, the Complete Love that a daddy, a mother, a brother, a friend can give. Children, behold, I have come into the world as a Baby but, you have heard, I was not accepted. I have spoken, I have worked miracles, but I was not believed, they did not want to believe me, like nowadays they do not want to believe in my Visitations, in the Visitations of my Mother. Few are those who believe and the Great Ones take advantage of my speaking  in order to accumulate, like they have done from the first times. They use my Little Johns in order to build castles, and they throw away my Word: the Word of Mary. Behold, I have built the Oak's Room, my poor Castle, but rich with my Living Love among you. Can you understand the Treasure which you have in your hands? the Living Treasure which is among you?. today's John, clasp my hand. See, the Father has sent you to guide, in poverty, the sealed flock. My son, even if they fall again hither and thither, let you keep them straight, because my disciples fell from one side to the other, but later they straightened themselves out. In those times, they did not understand. Nowadays they understand, but the world is full of my enemy's smoke who drags along and scatters. Son, you who have the Staff in your hand and the Sword in order to fight, cry out the Truth always. Cry out like John, because you are John, even if you keep it hidden, I can say so. If they laugh, let them laugh, but you are John and the Father speaks to all the children. When I will come and you will see me with all the Light, before your eyes, will you laugh likewise? Remember, Great Ones of the Father's House, that I come, among you,  to ask for your work. I come as a Father and as a Judge and, before you, I will also bring your smiles which you make about Me; I'm not a bad daddy, I come to enkindle up your hearts, I come to bring you into my River of Love, of Peace and of Joy, but you still don't accept me, you throw me out, and for me there is only a place in the Stable. How many hearts open the door to me, do you open the door to me? Do you who are gathered here? Or, at the first obstacle, do you make me go outside?  Children, I speak to the whole world and to each one of you, how and when I desire. You must not command me when and to whom to speak, I know you inside and outside, I know everything about you, every little stain which makes my Heart weep. children, take away all that does not belong to me and do not let yourselves be confused by my enemy. Let you John, John, John of my Heart, pull again with me the Boat loaded with the Holy Gospel, and make more knots, son. Now lift up the Little Stubborn One, support her. Behold, my daughter, enter the River. I know that your task is heavy, daughter, but come into the River and bring all your children. See <Julia interrupts Jesus> (Julia)  Jesus (Jesus) Yes, my daughter (Julia) Are your Angels there, what are they doing? (Jesus) See, they are pulling the Boat. (Julia) Jesus, they have become Big (Jesus) See, daughter, look,  but do not say what you see. (Julia) now, Jesus  (Jesus) Now, advance, bring your children again (Julia) How much Blood, Jesus, how much Blood (Jesus) Do not be frightened, my daughter, drink, Telesphorus of today <this refers to Paschal> do you want to drink my Blood? Do you answer?  <Paschal said a feeble yes that was barely audible and with a smile on his lips> I did not hear (Paschal) Yes (Jesus) It is I here before you, it is not right to smile. Take your cup and drink it till the last drop, because John is already drinking it and also Peter. And you children, do you want to drink my cup? (Everyone) Yes    (Jesus) How weak your Yeses are. Grow children, and love and forgive your enemies. Now, I seal you with the Holy Seal of the Cross, and I ask you always to hold up the Holy Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb. You know well: The Gospel is only one and there are no others Telesphorus, I reproach you because I love you and I invite you to be alive and aware of my living and real presence in your house. I live with you, always. God has placed His Hand on this Hut, and his Plan is big: Remember that.   Children, for this reason I have sent John. Now let you all prepare yourselves for my Banquet. I am ready to drink and to eat with you. You - what do you want to do? Eat with me or remain outside? Make up your mind. Bridegroom lead the bride. Behold me, in Complete Love I come among you, to drink and eat with you. I bring you my Blood and my Flesh. It is a big feast in heaven and on earth. Behold, I look at you and my Joy of giving myself is Complete. Children, let you give yourselves too and be joyful. Look at the gifts which the Father lets descend on you. On earth there are not the Father's Gifts: they descend from Heaven, children. Be conscious of all this. John, drink and eat with me and give me to all your children. Behold the Cup of my Blood, Behold my Flesh. Take it all of you. Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world, be conscious of all this, children. Behold my Love <4th scream> Behold my Flesh. Eat children and, after having eaten, do not throw me away. Behold my Heart which I share with everyone of you. Children, let your hearts be open, make them burn with my Love, which comes to dwell within you, in this moment which John gives you. Children, you still cannot understand the Hidden Mystery which comes inside you, do not let it be robbed, but make it grow and give it to everybody, do not leave anybody out of the Holy Prayer. Let your love be strong, as to make mountains move. Let your Faith be Rock as to dismiss evil. Children, I am here, among you, Alive and Real. Love, love, let you love, love, with liberal measures. I am looking at everyone of you, children, I am touching your hearts. Remember always that I have married you all, you are my property, but I leave you to decide what you want to do - what do you want to do? What do you want to do? Remain in the Oak's Room, by loving one another? Loving the Holy Cross which you carry on your back? The Holy Pains? The Holy Thorns? Or get lost in my enemy's smoke?  (Don Mario and the others) Praised and thanked every moment be the Most Holy and Divine Sacrament. Sweet Heart of my Jesus, make me love you more & more. Sweet Heart of Mary, be my soul's salvation.  (Jesus) Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. Behold, I have given myself to everyone of you and my Easter is Complete and it is Risen. Let you too rise in the Complete Love, but let it be always Complete, children. Today's John, will you keep me company on the last day of this year? Will you eat and drink with me? By uniting yourselves <Don Mario interrupts Jesus> (Don Mario) At what time? (Jesus)  Let you decide. I leave you to decide the time. (Don Mario) Is eight alright? (Jesus)  For me it is alright what you decide. It is sufficient only that you keep me company. (Don Mario) A few or many? (Jesus) As many hearts as desire to stay with me, and to pray for the world which loses its way and goes more and more to perdition. Pray for the Great Ones of the Father's House, for my son Karol and for the Walls of Rome. I will be with you and I will speak. Now, lift up the Little Stubborn One. (Don Mario) The healing of a leper. Was this one the first leper?  (Jesus) Yes. (Don Mario) I see that he made you very compassionate? (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) Also because in the leper you see us all? (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) Matthew says "he came down from the mountain". Luke says: "Jesus found himself in a town", to know both of these details? (Jesus)  No. (Don Mario) Did you come down from the mountain? (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) After the discourse of the Beatitudes? (Jesus)  Yes.  (Don Mario) Did he fall on his knees? (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) Then Mark was right, and he adds: "Moved with compassion" (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) Truly you always have compassion (Jesus)  I leave it to you to decide. (Don Mario) If you do not have compassion, Jesus, who can have compassion in the world? At least (Jesus)  You say it. (Don Mario) At least you give us example and by grace. "Lord, if you want to, you can heal me" Beautiful, this Faith?   (Jesus)  Yes, Full. (Don Mario) Do you expect this?  (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) that we lepers may kneel at your feet? (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) You have reproached us this evening  (Jesus)  A daddy, when he reproaches, loves. (Don Mario) They exalt themselves when they say external Yeses  (Jesus)  thinking that I do not see on the inside. (Don Mario) whereas they ought to cry out like this: "Have mercy on me"  (Jesus)  With love, I am waiting. (Don Mario) Did you commend these too not to speak, but afterwards they disobey you  (Jesus)  The flame of the heart makes them cry out. (Don Mario) "but having gone away, he started to proclaim and spread it". Nowadays he would have put up a poster, and it did you harm, because you could not enter a town anymore in public  (Jesus)  Yes.   (Don Mario) You stayed outside it, true?  (Jesus)  Hidden, to pray. (Don Mario) And let us pass to another one, not less beautiful, about the "Healing of the centurion's servant". A moving one, this one. Because he is a pagan. What disagreement between the synoptics, and even John, whether he is the servant or the son. Some call him the servant, others the son.  (Jesus)  The son. (Don Mario) He's the son. For Matthew he's "my servant", like this too for Luke. John says "his son", "my boy". There is another detail different: Some, "the father came directly", the centurion, others say, "sent" such as Luke, "some Jews", others "some servants" (Jesus)  The father came directly. (Don Mario) The father came directly, This version which Luke adds is aware of recommendation. It merits that he had to say, in the name of these elder Jews, if he wants to catch the Jews, perhaps, one reads  ,  true?  (Jesus)  Yes.  (Don Mario) "while you may do him this favor, that he may love our nation" and it was he who built the synagogue, is it an interpretation of John?  (Jesus)  Yes  (Don Mario) not from John, From Luke,  do you not <Don Mario was about to say "Are you not correcting me?">   (Jesus)  because it is an interpretation <Jesus, who has already read Don Mario's thoughts, readily anticipates him> no, I won't correct you. (Don Mario) look, why don't you correct me when I'm wrong?  (Jesus)  no. (Don Mario) I said lake Nazareth, the other day, but it belongs to Genesareth  (Jesus)  don't fear these things (Don Mario) but you start to laugh  (Jesus)  no (Don Mario) I cut a poor figure when  (Jesus)  no (Don Mario) and it goes well (Jesus)  do not be afraid (Don Mario) "Your son will live" they met him to tell him, and he ascertained the hour it was. This event happened while you were returning from the wedding feast of Cana. Is this true or not?  (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) John says "So he came again to Cana in Galilee"  (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) why did you return there? (Jesus)  In order to pray (Don Mario) I think that the Apostles liked the wine  (Jesus) they found it everywhere we went (Don Mario) and, but it had to be good that one from the wedding feast of Cana, so?  (Jesus) not at all (Don Mario) I like the Faith of this centurion, which we use for receiving Communion: "Lord, do not trouble yourself, for I am not worthy to have you come under my roof. Therefore I did not presume to come to you" this no. It is out of place  (Jesus)  then, Yes (Don Mario) Behold that we may be able to feel ourselves also unworthy <Jesus gives a long sigh of assent> it is not falsehood. Because we feel ourselves unworthy! You come. Matthew says bitterly "You exalt this Faith of a pagan who comes to you. The children do not come! While the sons of the Kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness". Really like this? (Jesus)  A Mystery!  (Don Mario)  A Mystery! "there men will weep and gnash their teeth". This is an expression that you use normally about hell.  (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario)  However, it is written in the Bible,  that you will close your Mercy to us, in order to give it again to Israel. Who understands that phrase!  (Jesus)  Nobody yet. You have understood it.  (Don Mario)  But will it be realized? If it is written!  (Jesus)  What do you say? (Don Mario) If it is written, in one way or in another, to change the way  (Jesus)  It is a Mystery (Don Mario)  Let us stop here. Only one word about today's feast  (Jesus)  Tell me! (Don Mario) the Holy Innocents  (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) how many were there? About fifty?  (Jesus)  more (Don Mario) more, and was Bethlehem small?  (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) Behold, around a hundred, or more,  a hundred?   (Jesus)  Are you content? (Don Mario) Blessed ones, these Holy Innocents  (Jesus)  Yes. (Don Mario) they were the first flowers, of your Cross, no?  (Jesus)  Yes.  (Don Mario)   like a carpet (Jesus)  Behold! (Don Mario)  on which you had to  (Jesus)  walk (Don Mario) walk. However, the mothers rouse my affection (Jesus)  I have consoled them (Don Mario) Ah. Have they not blasphemed? (Jesus)  no (Don Mario) I see there all the babies of the world (Jesus)  all the babies who are killed (Don Mario) and we commend them to you (Jesus)  let you baptize them always, do not leave them without your Holy Blessing (Don Mario) And we commend to you all the mothers, guilty and not guilty (Jesus) I clasp them to my Heart (Don Mario) but we commend to you all the Herods  who, or because of fear of power, or because of mistaken visions, mistaken politics, self-interests, render themselves guilty of these killed babies or who die of hunger. Let us put them all into your Heart (Jesus)  You - let you help me to pray.  (Don Mario) and let us put them near you, by singing the Lullaby <the Lullaby is sung> (Jesus) Thanks, children of my Heart. Thanks, today's John. Thanks, Telesphorus of today. Thanks to you all, for having drunk and eaten with me, for having listened to the Word. Remember, when you knock, call me "Daddy", and ask in the rightness of the Gospel and I, to you I open my Heart. Now I leave you, but I will come again among you, to rejoice like the babies, with you. I bless you with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Grow - praising the Immaculate Heart of Mary: Living Tabernacle, children. Let you Little Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, rejoice in seeing again your Favorite Thorn and your loved ones who sing the praises of Love to the Blessed Trinity. (Julia) Thanks, Jesus. (Jesus)  today's John, call me  Daddy (Don Mario)   DADDY (Jesus)  And you, children, (Everybody says) DADDY (Jesus) Children of my Heart, Little Children, bloom even more, make your petals give scent and donate them to the world. John, Telesphorus and all of you, join the Holy Chain and remember that the prayer of the Father <the Our Father> is the greatest Prayer for knocking at the Heart and for dismissing my enemy. By uniting yourselves to Mary's Heart and loving, you can defeat evil, but remember: you must pray with the heart and love with the heart, in the first place, your enemies. Start, John  <the Our Father is recited. Julia joins in with us:  “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen”,  twice>.  Remember this phrase, children: “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen” (Julia) I love you, Baby DADDY. I love you, BABY DADDY. How beautiful you are! BABY DADDY, how beautiful you are! (Jesus) My Beauty is Love; I wait, children. (Everybody says) I love you, Baby DADDY (Jesus)  Thanks. Grow in the Love and go in peace, bring my Peace, of Baby Daddy, to humanity, to your loved ones, to your sick, to your Priests, children.

2.   Friday 29/12/2000, at 10.40, in the Friday room, orally

in crucifixion

"Jesus speaks to the world: Children, I am the Living Bread came down from the Father's Heart, he who eats with me of mine, will live Forever. Children, do not remain without eating me. Celebrate, because I am visiting you. Great Ones of the world, leave your banquets and come to my Banquet: come to the Living Fountain. I am a Father and a father waits for all his children at the Great Feast. You cannot celebrate without me: you only make noise. My Feast is Silent and it is Complete. Remember children, I pass by and I look at everyone. He who is outside my Door, is not with me and he does not take part of my Feast. I love you all and I want you all holy. Hurry up, children. Let You Four of my Holy Cross, go forward again and do not stop. I need your love, I lean again on you, children, because you are my gems. With you I bless the world with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.

3.   Sunday 31/12/2000, at 15.15, at the Room  in the customary manner

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father. (Our Lady) Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Cross of Jesus' Heart, drink also today, the Cups which they have offered to your Jesus and sacrifice yourself once again for all humanity, for the children of perdition. Sacrifice yourself for the Great Ones of the Father's House, daughter. Sacrifice yourself, by tasting the Holy Pains of the Complete Childbirth of the Living Cross of Jesus. Daughter, today my Motherly Heart is sad. (Julia) Mother, is it I who makes you cry?  (Our Lady) No, my daughter. It is humanity who have abandoned my Jesus, the Baby that I have brought to you. (Julia) Mother, what must I do, what must we do?  (Our Lady) Pray children, and live in the Love of Poverty, in the Love of the Holy Family, of the Poor Hut which has come to dwell among you and in the whole of humanity. Give warmth to the Baby - praying, loving one another. Children, another Dawn will enkindle before your eyes. Start it with the heart, by being brothers, but brothers in the Love of God, in the Love of God's Heart. See, I am a Mother out of Love and you are my Children, whom I have loved from always. Imitate my Heart. Be Huts also you. Remember that Jesus came among you in poverty, bringing you the Complete Love. Children, remember these things when you will be united, this night. Remember the little ones, the poor, the marginalized, the drug-addict children, the imprisoned children; do not leave anybody outside your love: it is the Complete Love which God gives to everyone of you and to humanity. You, Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, will have to suffer again, to carry the Cross to your Jesus on your back. (Julia) With your Grace, Mother (Our Lady) Daughter, you make my Heart rejoice and the Heart of Jesus, you answer me always with yes. (Julia) Mother, you have taught me it, make all the children answer yes to the Heart of the Cross. I ask you it on this day, my Mammy, I desire it so much. (Our Lady) I too, but let us pray together, children. Pray for my son Karol, and do not leave him alone in these times. Children, I am always with you, to bless your hearts and to ask you to be mothers. Let you live my Love and give to everybody the Baby which I have brought you. Children, I am listening to your hearts, do not be afraid, children. my Motherly Love touches all your loved ones and I bring them to the Heart of Jesus. Now I leave you, I leave you the Peace, Love and Joy of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit; be conscious of how you live it. Children, do not forget the Cross and the Holy Living Gospel of my Jesus on this day. I bless you with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Grow in the Love of God the Baby among you. Let you, Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, rejoice also on this day in seeing your Favorite Thorn and your loved ones who do not stop singing the Praises to the Most Holy Trinity. (Julia) Thanks, Mother  (Our Lady) Praise, praise, praise. Praised be the Most Holy Names of Jesus, of Joseph and of Mary. Behold the Amen of the Holy Family to humanity: accept it, clasp it to your hearts and embrace all your brothers in the Complete Love of God who is among you, children.

4.   Sunday 31/12/2000

Last Supper with Don Mario

at the Room, in the customary manner

at 21.15

(Don Mario)  a quarter past nine, Jesus appears <Don Mario concluded his discourse to those present with these words, just when Julia went into ecstasy> (Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Jesus) Glory be to the Father Most High, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Peace to you, children of my Heart. Behold me, I have come like I have promised you, to eat with you, children. Give me a drink, from the other glass. Give me a glass and a bottle. (Don Mario) <Don Mario turns to those present> a glass and a bottle. (Jesus) The big one, still. Let my Complete Love descend on this Blood. Children, I have gathered you in the Oak's Room because this house is all mine. I dwell there since always and I have asked you to pray and to remain in my Love. Children, drink of my glass, one by one. Now drink, Little Stubborn One. today's John, drink yourself and pass it to your children. Behold me, I am here to ask you for the Complete Love. Eat children, because I eat with you. Drink my Love, because I drink with you. My Heart, this evening, is sad, but not for you - for the entire humanity, humanity which is going to perdition. Pray children and remember always that I am among you, and Mary, my Mother and your Mother, is kneading the Bread in order to give it to the poor men. Do you know who they are? My Priest sons who do not welcome me. Do not be scandalized, if I say this. Children, keep me a drop of wine and bring me it when you have finished. Stubborn One of my Heart, this evening you will feel my Pains, do not be afraid, daughter. (Julia) Jesus, hold me tightly, I feel alone and abandoned  (Jesus) Daughter, I am so; for this reason you feel alone. See, your children are here with you. (Julia) Yes, Jesus (Jesus) Now I ask you, dear children, to eat again and to drink for the marginalized children, do not leave them alone: let them eat with you, like I eat with you. You do not see me, but I am eating in order to give everything to the marginalized. Do not be distracted from my Banquet, do not let my enemy enter. Children, have you brought me the drop of wine? from my glass?  (Don Mario) This one? <Don Mario gives to Jesus a glass different from that one which the Lord  had made go round beforehand>  (Jesus) No, my one, which I gave to you at the beginning, which you have all drank <He is given the right glass> . Behold, children, remain in the Quiet, because I will come again. Now, eat and drink. Console Mary's Heart. today's John, console it with your love. I will come again, wait for me.

5. at 22.10

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Jesus) Glory be to the Father Most High, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Peace to you, children  of my Heart. I have come again, but I am listening to your talking. Do not go out from my Love. Children, I have gathered you in order to speak about me, about Love, and you - what are you talking about? Do not make my Heart sad again, children, do not get lost in past things, but remain in my Love and in my Quiet. Eat and drink with me, children, because I am here to look at and listen to your speech. Give me to drink from mine <Don Mario and those present offer Him His glass.> Behold my Blood  (Julia) Jesus (Jesus) My daughter, look at what they are doing  (Julia) Jesus, why this? (Jesus) See, my daughter, look, but do not speak  (Julia) Jesus, Jesus, Jesus <Julia groans several times but without letting out screams of pain and seems to drink> (Jesus) See, daughter, did you see?   (Julia) Yes, Jesus  <Julia groans without crying out and drinks> (Jesus) Drink with me, daughter.<Julia drinks.> Drink also yourselves, but this time, pour out into your glass <in the recorded message you can barely hear Don Mario's voice inviting those present to do the same thing that Jesus says> Children, my Peace is Complete and it is among you. The Mystery of the Love grows more and more and I ask everyone of you, to be conscious of this evening: I did not bring you together in order to play,  but in order to live in full the Hidden Mystery of My Love, of My Cross. Remember, I come among you to bring the Holy Gospel and the Holy Cross - The Pains of my Love, my Pains, which I have given to you all, to humanity. But what do you all do, with my Pains? Do you carry them? Are you able to accept them? Or do you throw them away. Children, in these moments, everyone is casting me off. I ask you at least to console me. Children, my Soul is sad, console me. Let you, today's John, console me, clasp my hand, son. You who have holy hands, Eternal Priesthood of my Heart, do not stop, unite the divided hearts, bring them where they do not know me, make me loved, build me a Hut, my son, the Hut of Love and of Peace, build it with the Cross and the Holy Gospel, where they do not know it. Now, drink again with me. Children, is it heavy for you what I have asked you for: to stay united and to keep me company? Is it heavy, John? Do you answer? (Don Mario) I am drunk, Jesus (Jesus)  With my wine there are not drunks. It is my Love which descends within you. It is my Love which gives you Joy, but remain in my Quiet and in my Peace, speaking about Love and about Me. I will come again, eat and drink with me, children.

DON MARIO'S SUDDEN ILLNESS

At 8pm on 31/12/2000 at the Room for the appointment with Jesus, there were 21 present to wait for and pray in the New Year.

Don Mario invited everyone to turn off their mobile phones and those present went to the Room to recite the Stations of the Cross and Mary's Seven Dolours.

Having finished the prayers, Don Mario specified that from 11pm onwards it would be necessary to completely isolate oneself from the outside world in order to encourage recollection and, having gone downstairs, the Supper began and the place at the head of the table was reserved for Jesus .

At 9.15pm and at 10.10pm the Visitations of Jesus took place.

It wasn't yet 11pm when suddenly Don Mario gets up from the table to head for the bathroom. It was learned later that he had vomited in the bathroom. After a while he returns to the kitchen and here he stops for a few moments. He called Julia informing her that he was feeling sick and headed to the room to lie down on the bed.  Julia and Paschal worried by this time, follow him, and when they enter the room, they find him slumped on the ground in pain. Don Mario in a faint voice asked them to help him to lie down on the bed since he didn't have the strength. Among those present there was Helen, the nurse from Cosenza who, called by Julia, quickly provides Don Mario with first aid. Having recovered a little from his illness, he asked again to go to the bathroom, while all those present were asked to go to the Room of Jesus to pray. Taking note of the seriousness of what happened, an ambulance was called urgently,  even against Don Mario's will.

Don Mario was taken to the hospital of Corigliano (CS) as it was a few kilometers distance from Thurio where the Room of Jesus is located. His relatives in Lauria were informed about what had taken place. Having arrived at the hospital, the doctors placed  Don Mario in the intensive care department, diagnosing that Don Mario had had a heart attack, the last of a series of lighter attacks that he had in the proceeding days. To aggravate the situation the sudden rise of his glycemia had contributed, and other factors such as bronchitis, which Don Mario had somewhat neglected in recent times. Jesus (ref. message of 28/12) had asked that  he wait for Him at the Room for the year end, and  he didn't want to miss the appointment. He suffered the whole night of the 31/12 and the whole of the first of January. The doctors of the hospital have never released their reserved prognosis.

At about 10am on 1st January, Don Mario receives Extreme Unction and the Eucharist and with great desire and fervor he responds, albeit with a feeble voice, to the prayer invocations which came from the Chaplain, Don Santo.

He remained lucid till the end, edifying those present with his strength and his words.

At around 11pm on the first of January, his condition worsened and, despite the care of the doctors, at 3.05am on the 2nd of January, Don Mario went home to the Father's House! 

6A.   Tuesday 02/01/2001, at 8pm

at the morgue of Corigliano's hospital

near Don Mario's body.

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Jesus) Glory be to the Father Most High, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Peace to you Children, It is I, your Jesus. I have come, like I had promised you. Children, let your hearts not be sad, but joyful. Let you, Little Stubborn One, not be afraid. See, today's John rejoices in my arms and my Mother is rocking him. All of you children, be joyful with his Complete Joy, and pray like he did, with the heart. Children, do not be afraid, it is I speaking, the Jesus who died and has risen for everyone of you. (Julia) Jesus, can I ask you a question?  You have made me see the Hidden Mystery (Jesus)  Yes, daughter. The Mystery which you have seen was that one: that John had fulfilled everything, and had to go up to the Father, in order to make  Complete Love, Complete Peace descend upon you in full. Rejoice, because a Saint is among you, watching you from above. Now rejoice, children, everyone, and announce to the Great Ones of the Father's House that John  is alive and he is among you, to cry out always the Living Word of my Gospel. Don't forget, he'll guide you. Now, remain in the Quiet and rejoice in his Easter Alive and Risen, in the Joy of the Angels and of all the Saints. I bless you, with today's John, in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Bring to everybody the Peace, the Quiet and the Love of the Heart of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and of today's John. Behold the kiss which I send to you all. (Julia) Thanks, Jesus (Jesus)  Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. Go in peace, children.

6B.   Tuesday 02/01/2001, at 8pm

at the morgue of Corigliano's hospital

Julia's Vision during the Apparition

Julia says:

I saw Don Mario in the arms of Jesus and Mary. He was dressed in light, he was young, smiling, he had the Halo on his head and the Flame.

7.   Wednesday 03/01/2001, at 3.30pm

at St. James Church in Lauria, a Vision  

Julia says: I saw Don Mario coming from Heaven together with Blessed Dominic Lentini, St. Elijah, Peter and Telesphorus, together with all my Little Angels who formed a circle. All those whom I saw were dressed with priestly vestments and they all were around the altar. When the Bishop Rocco (viz. Mons. Rocco Talucci) spoke, Don Mario and the others gazed at one another, and in Obedience, they bowed their heads at the moment of the consecration. They all concelebrated and at the moment of Communion, they have all eaten. They were all radiant with Light. Then, they blessed those present  with Lentini's Cross and went off with Jesus.

8.   Thursday 04/01/2001, at 21.04, at the Room, in the usual manner

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father, If it's you glorify the Father, If it's you glorify the Father. (Jesus) Glory be to the Father Most High, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen. Peace to you, children of my Heart. It is I, your Jesus, the Sacrificed Lamb is here among you. Rejoice and celebrate  children of my Heart. Let you stubborn one of the Heart of the Cross rejoice and celebrate in drinking your Cup. Rejoice and celebrate in tasting the Holy Pains of the Complete Childbirth. See, I have come with today's John, rejoice in complete joy, because the bridegroom is among you and he loves you, rejoice daughter <1st scream>, rejoice by letting your children taste the Holy Pains of Childbirth of the Cross. (Julia) Jesus, Jesus, thanks for the Holy Pains. Thanks for having brought John. (Jesus) He is always with you and does not leave you, children. But now taste the Holy Pains again <2nd scream>. Daughter, the Pains for you will increase day by day. The Childbirth has come down on humanity and you will feel it more and more. The cup which you will have to drink is bitter, but I am always here, and today's John has not left you alone. It is sad for you not to see him; but if you look with the eyes of the heart you see him like you see me, in your midst. I was speaking in  John, and his task was accomplished, and he was always knocking at my Heart to let him come back Home but he is always among you, like I am always in your midst. He came in order to prepare your hearts even more ardent, more alive towards the Heart of the Father. And I am here among you to bring the Only Truth of the Holy Gospel, asking you always to live it fully and to hold it up like today's John used shout it out and hold it up - carrying to the end the Staff and the Sword that had been given to him . But, know children, now  he will cry out even more and he will speak to your hearts and, this time you will understand him, and you will understand who today's John is. I have already told you that a saint is among you, and who is holy, you know well, I think that you understand this. See children, John is watching you and he is passing among you caressing you one by one, giving you all his love, but he asks you to love. LET YE LOVE! Now it is time to love with the heart, to love one another for complete love. Love your enemies; forgive your enemies, and exercise charity towards everybody, the way he taught you always. Let you, stubborn one of the Heart of the  Cross, go forward and do not stop. See, your John holds you by the hand and makes you walk because the Word is only one, the Gospel does not fall on the ground but remains High and the Plan of THE OAK'S ROOM comes from the Father's Heart and IT can't BE stopped. God walks always, He does not stop. And you dear children do not be sad but joyful with the living joy of Paradise in your midst. See daughter, take a look … (Julia) Ah! Jesus … Jesus… (Jesus) Be careful, not to say what you are seeing. You will write it down and you will keep it private.  (Julia) (*) Jesus… Jesus …  Thanks. Thanks.  (Jesus) Well children, I ask you again to pray for my son Karol <the Pope>   and for the Walls of Rome. Now John has found out all that he had to find out: That which he was promised, all the questions which he put to me have been fulfilled, and now more than ever he will speak and cry out to the Great Ones of the Father's House. See children, your hearts still weep because you have not understood where your home is: you are still bound to the things of the world, children, look inside yourselves, look in your hearts and listen to all that which John has told you. And make haste to open your hearts, to be ready for the banquet: it is alive and it is among you. John and I wait for you, come children, do not delay. To all of you who are gathered here, to John's loved ones, I as Father say only one thing: Rejoice because a Saint dwells in your homes. Make him joyful, let your faces not be sad and neither your hearts, but do that which he desired: to love. LOVE, LOVE, LET YOU LOVE. Now lift up the Little Stubborn One, support her … Behold children, remember always that We are here among you, living and real. I say we because there is also John, have you understood, your John who looks at you, and capricious as he is - he smiles at you like he always did. I and John seal you. Seal each other yourselves too with the complete love and with peace in the heart, children, but remember always to hold high the Holy Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb. And remember that I am a father and a father embraces all his children in love and peace. Now children, prepare your hearts and come to the banquet because the bridegroom is here among you and accompanies  the bride. Behold me, I am here among you in a glass of wine and in a piece of bread. Look at me children and celebrate. Rejoice with the complete joy, God has given you today's John: the son who bears the flame on his head and burns, he burns, with Love, for everyone of you. Be conscious of all this, live only by loving the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. Let your days be full of love for everybody. Do not leave anybody outside of Holy Prayer. Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Behold my Blood, behold my Flesh. Drink and eat with me, children, and celebrate in the Complete Joy. I, your Jesus, drink and eat with you. (Don Mario)  I, today's John, drink and eat with you. (Jesus) ......Peter, Telesphorus, let you eat and drink. Let you, Little Stubborn One, drink! <3rd scream>. Now, eat! (Don Mario) Behold the Father's complete Love which gives itself to humanity. You're not left. I am here among you. I John, in complete Love and in obedience to the Father, look at your hearts. Do not be capricious, and do not ask me back why did you leave us. I am present and alive in your midst. And if you did not understand how much I loved you, you will understand now and you will be on fire in order to come to eat at the Father's Banquet, but, I repeat to you once again, be obedient, listen to all that the Father gives you. I because of his will can speak to you and come among you. At the end of the speech you can drink and eat since my Little Stubborn One cannot yet give the Bread of Heaven. But  do not be sad. On account of this you will be persecuted; but you know how you must fight, children. Children of my heart how much I have loved you. Thanks, thanks for all that you will do, thanks for what you have done. Now, Jesus and I leave you but we are always with you asking you always to live and to eat the Holy Gospel. Be conscious, children. (Jesus)  Behold children, I have not left you orphans, John is always with you, and in his love do not leave anyone out of the holy prayer. Love and forgive your enemies and pray for the priest sons. Pray, pray, because John will go to visit them all. It is God's Word. Now I bless you with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit, praised be the Father Most High always. Let you Little Stubborn One rejoice in seeing your favorite thorn, who form a circle and pray for all of you.   (Julia) Thanks, (*) Jesus …. Thanks, today's John. (*) I kiss you for me and for everyone, John. (Jesus)   Behold children, the Complete Love is among you, because my Easter is complete and it is risen. Do not be afraid, it is I the Jesus of the Cross who died and rose for each one of you  who speaks and, today's John we will guide the Little Stubborn One and all you on the narrow road. Let you my daughter carry your children always in the Holy River, and do not fear anything or anybody. Walk, walk. Now sing me the lullaby <the lullaby is sung>. Thanks, children of my Heart. Thanks, little children of John's Heart.  Go in peace and bring to everyone the Peace and the Drops which you have received; but watch out for my enemy, do not let yourselves be confused by his fog, children. Now, join the Holy Chain, don't create confusion, join it well and remember that John's place must remain free because he's there to clasp the hand.   You must not take his place. You still have not understood that John is alive and he is among you like I am. Remember that a daddy remains always … and when you address his Heart, ask in the justness of the Gospel and it will be granted you. Now let us pray together with the Father's prayer, slowly, and done with the heart <the  Our Father prayer. Julia with us  “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil”, 3 times>.  Behold, children of my Heart, remember:  Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Remember  always these words, children. When you go outside embrace humanity like I have embraced you in these moments, children. Now  call me “Daddy”   (Everyone) DADDY  (Jesus)  Thanks, children of my Heart. Thanks Little Stubborn One for your complete Yes, remain steadfast and hold your children by the hand.  (Julia) With your Grace, Jesus… I love you Daddy <3 times>  (Jesus) I love you too, little children of my Heart, and I wait  (Everyone)  “I love you Daddy”   (Jesus)  Now yes - your hearts are on fire. Be on fire more and more in the Living Love of the Holy Gospel, children. Behold the Amen of the Father's Heart. Accept it in your hearts and give it to the world, children. The Little Stubborn One comes with us to Paradise, for a moment <Julia stays there for about a minute.> You have to go back amongst your own …  (Julia) Jesus, I want to stay. (Jesus)  You have to go back …. (Julia) Thanks.

After the Apparition Julia says that Don Mario is beautiful and looks no more than twenty years old; his face radiates a supernatural light and his eyes are penetrating and radiant with joy. His voice has remained similar but with a sweeter and more melodious tone.

9.   Friday 05/01/2001, at 10.40, in the Friday room, orally,

in crucifixion

"Jesus speaks to the world: Children, I am your Father, there are no other gods. I am the Truth and the Life, he who believes in me, will have Eternal Life. Children, do not harden your hearts again, do not stay stopped, but go and speak of my Love. Children, I have loved you since ever and I have clasped the Wood of the Cross for everyone of you. Let you, Priests, seek the Door of my Gospel and shout it out to the world in my Poverty. Like this, I've come. Sons, free yourselves from the things of the world that don't serve your path and get dressed in poverty. You Four of the Holy Cross, don't stop giving me all your love. I love you, children. Let you, Little Stubborn One, not be sad, don't be discouraged, see little John (Julia) He seems close to me, Jesus, wish him a happy birthday <Don Mario's birthday> give him a kiss, thanks, Jesus (Don Mario) Thanks children, because I love you more and more, thanks to everyone for the years. I bless you with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. The Little John, in Father's Obedience. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.  

10.   Saturday 06/01/2001, at 17.30 Lauria,  at Don Mario's house

In the early afternoon of today, according to Don Mario's instructions, in his house, in the presence of relatives and some Little Johns, his Will is read.

Immediately afterwards Julia receives the following message:

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Jesus) Glory be to the Father Most High, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Peace to you all, children of my Heart. It is I, your Jesus, the Lamb Sacrificed on the Holy Wood of the Cross for everyone of you and for the whole of humanity. We are here, with the Angels, the Saints, the Holy Servant and today's HOLY John <Don Mario> among you. Children, rejoice in the Complete Love, we have come to visit you and to bring the Cross among you, holding Up always the Holy Gospel for love, the only Gospel bathed by the Innocent Blood of the Lamb. John is among you and he kisses you, clasping you one by one to his heart, like he always did, giving you a Word of Quiet, uniting your hearts in the Peace and Harmony of the Living Cross. He has lived among you because God has given him to you and he was already Holy in the mother's womb. Dear Children, live his will, love with his heart which burns with Love for God and for humanity. (Don Mario) I, John, in Obedience to the Father, come to clasp you, asking you to stay united in the Love and Quiet. My Heart was torn apart for a long time, and I stayed to bring the Pains of Jesus to humanity. I beg your pardon if I have made you suffer, children of my Heart, but capricious as I was, I have always loved you. Now, in Obedience to the Father, I ask you to hand over to the Little Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross the messages which she will have to deliver to the son Karol <the Pope>   and the little secrets given to me personally. You will find them by going around in my room but, I want to tell you again: DON'T BE SAD BECAUSE I REJOICE IN THE ARMS OF MARY AND JESUS. Near me there are all the loved ones, and I am enjoying the love of mom Rosina <Don Mario's mother>   and of all the loved ones. BE JOYFUL AND BE CONVINCED THAT GOD IS ALIVE AND EXISTS. I have struggled to take you on the Path of Sorrows. Today, God has given me the gift of the Crown. And I bow before the Will of the Father who has sent me among you as a Saint. Brothers, children, little children of my heart, be holy in love. Remember always that I have loved the Holy Gospel and  I have lived it in fullness. Now I return to the Father's Obedience, asking you only: Love, Love, Love with Mary's Heart that burns for humanity. (Jesus) Stubborn One, do not cry anymore, but let you all rejoice. (Julia) Give me the strength  (Jesus) Behold children, I have given you John, now live in joy and peace, praising and blessing the Father for the Drops of Love which he lets descend on you and on this Holy House, because the Saint of God dwells among you. I bless you, with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Go in peace children,  and bring to everybody the Peace which you have received. I send you John's kiss: accept it and give it to the world. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. And so be it, forever and ever, children. Little Stubborn One, rejoice in seeing your Favorite Thorn and your dear loved ones (Julia) Thanks, Jesus. I love you, Jesus.. I love you, Jesus. (Jesus) I love you all myself too and I wait for your love <there is a moment of hesitation on the part of those present> answer. (Everybody)  I love you, Jesus  (Jesus) Thanks, children. Let there be Quiet among you.    

11.   Sunday 07/01/2001, at 15.20, at the Room, in the customary manner

The Taranto group were present.  (Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father. (Our Lady) Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Cross of the Heart of your Jesus, drink also on this day, the mixed Cups of your Jesus and sacrifice yourself once again with the Holy Pains of the Complete Childbirth of the Cross for the whole of humanity, for the children of perdition and for the Walls of Rome. Daughter, carry the Cross with Jesus and do not stop. Bring the Pains of the Childbirth to humanity, because the Times are Complete. See, I am here, in your midst, with my Jesus, the Angels and the Saints, the Holy Servant of the Cross and the Holy today's John, among you. I come by the will of God the Father, and I come to bring you the Only  Truth: the Holy Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb alive among you. Dear children, see, I am a Mother and I always console your hearts by bringing you the Peace and the Joy of God. There are no other peaces: GOD GIVES PEACE; through Suffering; through His Love; through the Cross; through the Narrow Door which leads to the great Light of my Immaculate Heart. Children, remain always in God's Quiet and do not detach yourselves from His Love; do not detach your hands from the Holy Nails, but remain in Him. The times which will descend will be harder, children, and today's John has gone up to the Father in order to help me. He will send upon you the Complete Love which will make you burn. He will be ever more present among you, because God has sent him to you and God does not take anything off his children; He opens His Arms wide more and more. Rejoice, children, with the Full Joy of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, of my Immaculate Heart and of the heart of your John, which burns among you. You will be persecuted, but do not be afraid of anything or anybody: God has chosen you, He has sealed you, and He gives you his Love. John has formed you with his Holy Priesthood and let you, living gems, bring God's Light into the world, by always holding Up the Living Gospel and living it in fullness of heart. Dear children, everyone of you has a task to do: hurry up to labor in the vineyard!, Children, and do not be afraid of anything or anybody, but watch out for my enemy: do not give him space! Love, let you love, because everything is enclosed in Love  THE MYSTERY OF GOD IS LOVE  remember it always, dear children. I, as a Mother, clasp you strongly to my Heart and to the Heart of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. John clasps you to his heart, and asks you to pray. Pray, children. (Don Mario) With Obedience to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, I must obey the Father and say: I John, speak to you children. Ah!, how many times I have scolded you. You have accepted me and not accepted me, I understand and I do not understand. How many reproaches. How many joys you have given me, and how many times I have carried you on my back. My children, babies of my heart, remember always to do the Will of God. Love your enemies. Let there be no grudges between you. But the peace which I have always cried out, and I will cry out always, is stronger from Heaven. Hard times will descend on humanity, but I am among you, as always. Obey the Father, by holding High the Living Gospel of my Love, because I have loved it since ever, children. I am well in the arms of Jesus and of Mary and I am on fire for everyone of you. Be ready when God calls you. Do not delay in giving your "YES ". Soon, we will rejoice together. Now I return to the Father's obedience. (Our Lady) Behold children, I have brought you the Love of your John, be conscious of everything that I am saying: God permits John to speak. The Little Stubborn One is only a little radio broadcasting station, but her heart is on fire in the speaking, because God speaks through her to everyone of you and to the whole of humanity. Children, that which comes from God is not cancelled, and God the Father has lowered His Hands on humanity by letting his Complete Love descend. Be conscious children, and pray for my Priest Sons, pray for the Pope, do not leave him alone in the Garden of Olives. Now I leave you, but we are always with you to keep watch and to watch everyone of you. Children, love and forgive your enemies, exercise charity towards everybody. Do God's will always. I bless you with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Grow in the Only Love of the Holy Living Gospel among you, children. Let you, Little Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, rejoice in seeing your Favorite Thorn and your loved ones who sing the praises of Love to the Most Holy Trinity, and carry your children again on your back. (Julia) With your Grace, Mother. (Our Lady) Now I send you the kiss of little John: clasp it to your hearts and give it to the whole world. Praise, praise, praise. Praised be always the Most Holy Names of Jesus, Joseph & Mary. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. Let it remain Complete, among you, the Amen of the Heart of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and of Mary's Heart. And so be it.     

12.   Thursday 11/01/2001, at 21.04, at the Room, in the customary manner

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Jesus) Glory be to the Father Most High, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Peace to you  children of my Heart. It is I, your Jesus, the Sacrificed Lamb is here among you, rejoice and celebrate, children of my Heart. Let you, Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, rejoice and celebrate in drinking the cups which they have prepared. rejoice and celebrate in tasting the Holy Pains of the Childbirth Complete and Alive among you: THE CHILDBIRTH OF THE CROSS. Daughter, rejoice because among you there is the Holy today's John in my arms. Daughter, taste again the Holy Pains and let them be tasted by your children, by humanity, by the Great Ones of the Father's House. Do not be afraid, it is I among you, the Jesus who died and rose on the Holy Wood of the Cross. Now rejoice, daughter, with the Holy Pains <1st scream>  (Julia)  Jesus,  Jesus (Jesus) Behold, daughter. The Childbirth is alive and it is among you. By now it has come down on humanity and I have come once again among you, to bring you the Holy Living Gospel, asking you to hold it Up and to live it in fullness of heart. Dear children, I come to bring you to the Father's Heart: the times by now are complete. I ask you always to love and to exercise charity towards everybody. Forgive your enemies, dear children, and pray always for my son Karol and for the Walls of Rome: I weep over those Walls. I have chosen you and I have sealed your hearts one by one. I have prepared the Oak's Room in order that you may be able to pray with the heart, children. And my Banquet is always ready for everyone of you and for the whole of humanity. This evening I address myself to you, priest sons, elect portion of my Heart. The times are complete by now, and my Childbirth passes through today's John and the Little Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross. John is alive among you, like I am, alive and real, as Father, as Son and as Holy Spirit and the Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Mary. Priest sons, do not delay again to open the door. See, I am here and I am speaking, but my speech is a River which goes on, it does not stop, and my River is a river of Love, of Peace and of Joy. That which God has written in the Great Book cannot be cancelled. God's Seal is a lasting seal and you cannot close the door. Sons, I ask you to live these last times of infinite mercy  by holding Up my Holy Gospel, the Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb, and know well that it is one alone and there are no others. See, I avail of this little creature in order to speak to the world and the Word is my Word; it is not the Little Stubborn One speaking. She tastes only my Pains and she rejoices in the Complete YES given since always. See, children, I am here among you because I am a Daddy, and a Daddy opens wide his arms  and gives everything to his children. I gave myself on the Holy Wood of the Cross and I have loved you. Let you love with my Heart. Let you love, be conscious of my Word Alive and real among you. See, my Mother has promised that My Immaculate Heart will triumph: the promise comes from Fatima, and the sun will shine out in the sky, and everyone of you will see the triumph of God. That which God promises does not fail, children. Now I am looking at the hearts of everyone of you, children, like a Daddy I ask you to open them again to the Drops which I let descend on you and upon the whole of humanity. See, my River is long and I and John - we are walking it, preparing the boat for everyone of you. The Little Stubborn One carries on her back the children who cannot walk and the pain is great. Daughter, do you still want to walk and to carry the Cross? (Julia) Yes, Jesus, with your grace. I WANT TO (Jesus) Taste the Holy Pains again <2nd scream>  (Jesus) Courage, my soul, walk again in the River. See, daughter, there is another door. Look through the door but do not say what you see... (Julia) Ah!!! Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. (Jesus) Now you will have to keep in the heart what you have seen. (Julia)  Give me the strength, Jesus. (Jesus) You know well what to do. Open your arms wide, and press against the Cross, my daughter, but do not be afraid of anything or anybody, because we are here before you. Hold Up the Gospel always and cry out with John's word the truth, of the Cross, because I come to bring you only the Cross and the Way which leads you to eternal salvation, to the joy of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. I do not come to bring you joys of the world, I come to bring you the Joy of Holy Suffering and of the Living Cross among you. Now, I leave you with today's John. (Don Mario) May my blessing as a humble priest come down on you. In obedience to the Father I tell you that I am the today's John, the John who has always been among you in joy and in pain. Ah! my children, I am joyful and I bless the Father for all that he has given me on Earth. He has given me the Paradise of the family, the Paradise of having embraced all of you, of having spoken of the Living Gospel of God. The love which I have always cultivated in my heart - I have given it to all of you. How have I been able to give you it, how have you understood me, I have always spoken of Jesus, but my Heart was on fire for Mary the Mother of the Heart of the Cross, and now I am here to rejoice at her Feet, I embrace Her for everyone of you, but soon, all of you, will come to rejoice because the times are complete. Children, now I speak a little to my loved ones, to my brothers,  to my sisters to my family. You too are my family, but I speak especially to you loved ones. With God's permission I let the Fire of Love descend on you, asking you to stay always united. We have always been united in love and in quiet, even if everyone of you spoke his own way, the discourse was always united in the Heart of the Cross, because your hearts burn for love of God: each one his own way. Well then, brothers, sisters and all you dear little ones of my heart which little by little I have seen grow up - by teaching you all the love of God: do not lose your way, I am always among you to touch you and to caress you; to unite you when there are divisions. Well then I have left you a great task to do. The love which burns in my heart I transmit it into your hearts and I ask you to walk with head high by bringing to everybody the Word of today's John, because thus God wants me to call myself. Great things has the Father prepared for me and for everyone of you. Children, always make the living little flame burn which I have left in everyone of you. I have been to visit all your homes, and to everyone I have left a sign. Go forward, but I just want to tell you one thing: I was always bold, I got up to all kinds of mischief, but I would have been happy if you would have worn the mourning suit, at least for one day. I do not want to reproach you because you know well that I dwelt little on these things: but from Heaven I see them differently. Now I speak to you, Little Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, God has chosen you from always and you have been courageous in giving your "Yes". Like Mary you did not go off to ask whether you could respond.  Now your task becomes heavier. You will have to walk and fight with the Sword which was given to you. You know well what is enclosed in your first message, and I knew it because Jesus had revealed it to us without your knowledge. Now little one of my heart you will be persecuted again, but do not be frightened, go forward. See, God permits me to follow you still and to be near you. I take you by the hand and I take everyone of you by the hand because God has decided thus. Now the Father tells me: "Keep inside you what you have felt". (Julia) Don Mario, I have to ask you something. (Don Mario) firstly ask the Father. (Julia) Jesus, I have to ask a question.  (Jesus) Yes daughter, do so to today's John (Julia) Don Mario (Don Mario) tell me (Julia) who are the Johns of today?, but do not scold me (Don Mario) do not be afraid Little Stubborn One, the Johns of today are all those who have received the Baptism of Love (Julia) I have to ask you another question, what should we do with the messages?  (Don Mario) It is  simple! Write them and make them go on like I did: you must not stop giving the world the Word of God. You should always sign off with LITTLE JOHN, because I am alive and among you. Don't be scared of doing this, children.  (Julia) Don Mario, to which Bishop should we turn? (Don Mario) Little Stubborn One you know well that my number was always three. You will start with my new bishop Francis Anthony <the actual bishop of the Diocese of Tursi-Lagonegro/ Francis Nolè>, go on to Rocco <bishop mons. Rocco Talucci>, and then go to Anthony <mons.  Anthony Cantisani, bishop of the Diocese of Catanzaro-Squillace>, and you will speak to everybody about God's mystery that is descending among you and on humanity. But I ask you all to be conscious of the Living Word of Jesus among you. I have cried out among you but I will cry out even more from On High; and you will hear me, children. (Julia) Don Mario, what must I do? (Don Mario) You are always more stubborn. You know well what you must do: CARRY THE CROSS. (Julia)  Thanks, but sustain me always (Don Mario) I have never left you. Now I must return to the Father's obedience.  (Jesus) Behold children, I have given you again the Word of John, be conscious, let your hearts be joyful in the Love of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Children, I have allowed today's John to rest his Holy Hands on everyone of you. Embrace the Mercy of God which has come down and go forward. Now lift up the Little Stubborn One,  support her. Behold, I am here among you with the Love of all the Saints and of the Holy today's John, the Saint of Love who is alive, and soon you will see what he will do. Now I ask you to prepare your hearts for the living banquet which is among you. But I ask you to Love: Let you love, Let you love, Love, because only by loving, will God dwell in your hearts. THE WHOLE MYSTERY OF GOD IS LOVE!!!, children. Bridegroom, accompany the bride.  Here I am, I am here before you in a glass of Wine and a piece of Bread. I ask you only to be conscious and to look at me like I look at you in Complete Love, children. Behold my Blood, Behold my Flesh which I give to everyone of you and to the whole of humanity. Come, eat with me and drink my Love given to humanity, Behold the Lamb of God who  takes away the sins of the world. Be conscious of this meeting. Be conscious of the Love which is descending among you. Now, drink, Stubborn One of my Heart <3rd scream>  Behold the Love of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. After the prayer you will eat at my Banquet since the Little Stubborn One cannot give me yet. Children, behold my Easter Alive and Risen among you. I have given myself and my Joy is Complete, my Fatherly Love is among you. Rejoice in the Complete Joy of the Heart of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. See children, my Word is Alive and my Fatherly Love is given to everybody. I ask you again to be conscious of the Living Love. Pray with the heart. Pray and do not forget anybody: do not leave anybody out of the Holy Prayer. Do not leave out my poor, my elderly, my marginalized, my drug-addict children, my imprisoned children. Children, in everyone of them I dwell. Now I ask you: DO YOU LOVE ME?  (Everybody says) Yes  (Jesus) Do you love me? (Everybody says) Yes (Jesus) Do you love me? (Everybody answers) Yes (Jesus) Do you love me like John loves me? (Everybody says) Yes (Jesus) Will you drink with me the Cup? (Everybody replies) Yes (Jesus) Children, my Cup is bitter. The Little Stubborn One and today's John are drinking it with me and you have promised me to drink it. Do not leave me alone when I will come. Children, the times are complete, but none of you knows either the hour nor the day. But I ask you to be ready and prepared because I will come. As I promised my disciples I promise you all: I will come to set you free, children. Now  I leave you but I will come again among you to bring the Bread of Heaven. Wait for me, children. I and today's John we leave you the Holy Blessing in the Name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Praised be the Father Most High always. You, Little Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, will again have to suffer on account of my Name: but do not stop, always carry your children on your back into the Holy River of Love, and rejoice in seeing your Favorite Thorn and your loved ones who sing the Praises of Love to the Blessed Trinity. I and John we seal you: let you seal yourselves too with the Holy Seal of Love. Now I ask you to sing me the lullaby of mother Rose <the lullaby is sung> Thanks, children of my Heart. Thanks for the joys which you have given me. Thanks for having come to listen to the Living Word in the Oak's Room. Burn always with the Love of the Cross, by always holding Up the Living Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb. Now join the Holy Chain and look out well not to let my enemy enter. Know well that he is astute, but let you employ Love. Let you love, let you love. See, Mary has loved so much and her Face is radiant. Let you love also and you will be radiant for love of God, and you can give to all the children that you meet the True Love of the Cross. Now I ask you to remember that I am a Daddy and a Daddy loves all his children. I dwell in your hearts: knock and ask in the rightness of the Gospel and it will be granted you through the Prayer of the Father which I have taught you. Now let us pray together <the Our Father prayer. Julia joins in with us  “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen”  = twice>. Behold children, remember always: Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Be conscious of these words, do not allow your enemy to enter. Children, he is always ready to do you harm. Let your love be steadfast. Dismiss him from your hearts, from your homes, from your walking. Make Flowers of Prayer to blossom where you place your step. Children, now go in peace and bring to everybody the Peace which you have received. Call me “Daddy”   (Everybody says) Daddy  (Jesus) Thanks, children. (Julia) I love you Daddy. I love you Daddy. I love you Daddy (Jesus) I love you all little children of my Heart, and I wait (Everybody says) I love you DADDY   (Jesus) Thanks, children. Now the Little Stubborn One comes with us, but do not be afraid, she will descend again <Julia stays there for about two minutes>. (Julia) Jesus, I want to stay (Jesus) You have to return among your own (Julia) Don Mario, how beautiful you are! (Don Mario) It is the Grace of God which makes me beautiful!  Let you love!!! (Jesus) Now you must go back (Julia) Yes.

13.   Friday 12/01/2001, at 10.40, in the Friday room, orally

in crucifixion

"Jesus speaks to the world: Children, I am the God of Old and my Word is lasting. Priests, do not hide yourselves but walk holding Up my Gospel. Do not close the door because I've never closed it. I am the Door and my Mercy has no limits. Children, the Father's times are complete and the wheat and the darnel will be divided. Do not be jealous of my Little Johns. I make use of everybody because you have all been redeemed with my Blood. Sons, do not act as masters by showing preference for one or for the other: know well that before my Eyes you are all equal and I alone AM your Master, let you accept them all. (Don Mario) Children, like today's Little John did, by God's Will I still speak to you. Children, don't forget my Words. You don't do my will. Brother Carmine, make your heart burn: Remember my words. I have always respected all of you and I've always respected the Gospel. For the love of Christ and Mary I sacrificed myself. Make my heart rejoice again by doing everything that I have left said. With Love, with God and with His permission, with Jesus let us bless the world with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit, Amen. (Jesus) You Four of the Holy Cross do not stop, I am always with you.

14.   Sunday 14/01/2001, at 15.20, in the Room, in the customary manner

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Our Lady) Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Cross of Jesus' Heart, drink also today the mixed Cups of your Jesus and sacrifice yourself once again with the Holy Pains of the Complete Childbirth of the Cross which is Alive and is among you. Children, here I am, I am here again among you to visit you. I have come with the Angels and all the Saints, the Holy Servant of the Cross and Saint today's John. We are here among you, I and Jesus we embrace humanity and the Saints put their Hands upon everyone of you, upon the Walls of Rome. Children, remember always that I come among you by will of God the Father, and I do not come to change anything: I come to bring you the Holy Living Gospel, by asking you always to live it with the heart and to hold it Up. When I ask you to live it with the heart, I ask you to be united by loving one another, bringing forward the Living Word of Jesus, the Complete Love of God in everyone of you. You know well that my Jesus dwells in your hearts and he has sealed you, he has chosen you one by one to bring the Living Bread, the Fruitful Love and His Word. Here I am, I am a Mother and a mother knocks at the hearts of her children, like I have knocked at the Heart of Jesus, let you do so too in the justness of the Gospel, children.  See my greatest desire as a mother is to see everyone of you as Mothers Full of the Cross. You who unite yourselves from afar to this holy prayer, children, don't stop walking behind the Cross. Do not close the door to the Living Gospel of Jesus who is among you and speaks to your hearts. See, you think about earthly things, about things of the world, you never think about your home which is in the Heaven which God has prepared for everyone of you. The treasure which you have hidden is in Heaven. Children, be conscious of all this: everything passes away, God's Word remains forever because it is lasting. The castles which you build on earth are of no use to you: build castles in Heaven, founded on Rock, on Faith and on Prayer made with the heart. Behold what my motherly desire is: to love with God's Heart and to donate you. Do not leave anybody out of the Holy Prayer. Children, do not carry grudges in your hearts. How can you come to God's banquet if in your hearts there is hatred. Be babies like the Baby who is here among you Alive and Real. today's John has united you in love and in prayer by teaching you to live according to the Gospel. Now, I let him speak to you. As a Mother I clasp him to my Heart, let you clasp him also: because you are mothers of love and of life.  (Don Mario)  In obedience to the Father I bring you my priestly blessing. Children, I say thanks to you for how you are going. You do not see me but I am here always present among you, with everyone of you. Children of my Heart, I have always carried you in my heart and I will carry you always. I ask you only to remain steadfast in the Love of the Gospel and to walk always the Road which we have built together step by step. Children, I am here to rejoice in Paradise, let you walk still, and build the Huts like I have built it with love, with patience. The Cross which you must carry is heavy, but your names shine out in Heaven and about this you must be joyful. I ask you again to walk with love in the Oak's Room. Children, God has given you this place but he weeps on the Altar of Mercy. I too invite you to pray for that place: for the Shepherds of that place. You're not alone, I'm always with you, and when you have to speak with me speak through the heart, because I hear you, and to everyone of you I will give a reply through the heart, children. To the loved ones of my family I repeat once again to respect my will to walk according to the Gospel and to live it in the Father's Love and Joy. I've given my whole self for love of God: let you do so too, my heart's loved ones. Let you who are my little ones, remain always little by living in the Poverty of the Cross and loving everybody. Don't quarrel like you formerly did, but let your heart be ardent with love, children. Now I return to the Father's obedience. (Our Lady) Behold, Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, your Don Mario is always present and holds you by the hand. Go, go and do not stop, God is with him and nothing or nobody will harm you. I ask you always to pray for my son Karol: do not leave him alone in the Garden of Olives. Pray, pray, children, holding always High the Holy Gospel and embracing the Living Cross of Jesus by carrying it on your backs and living as Mothers of the Living Gospel among you. You, Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, will have to suffer again but always carry your children in the River of God's Love. Now I leave you but I will come again among you to bring the Living Word of Jesus, and with me there will always be the Angels and all the Saints. I bless you  with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Grow in the Love of the Only Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb. I send Little John's Kiss to everyone of you, children, accept it with love and give it to everybody with Complete Love of God. Praise, praise, praise, Praised be always the Most Holy Names of Jesus, Joseph & Mary. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen, and so be it, children of my Heart.

15.  Thursday 18/01/2001, at 21.04, in the Room, in the customary manner

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Jesus) Glory be to the Father Most High, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Peace to you,  children of my Heart. It is I, your Jesus, the Sacrificed Lamb is here among you, rejoice and celebrate, beloved spouses of my Heart. Let you, my Stubborn One, rejoice and celebrate in drinking the Cups which the Great Ones of the Father's House have prepared. Daughter, rejoice and celebrate in accepting the Holy Pains of Complete Childbirth of the Cross, taste them together with today's John. Shout out to humanity, to your children, the Living Childbirth of the Cross among you (Julia) Jesus, Jesus, Jesus  (Jesus) Cry out, my daughter, with the voice of John <1st scream>  <2nd scream> (Julia) Jesus, there is too much Blood (Jesus) Do not be afraid, daughter, drink the Blood that you see. Daughter, do you still want to go forward and to carry the Cross?  (Julia) With your grace, Jesus, Yes. (Jesus) You will have to suffer much on account of my Name (Julia) Jesus, I love you (Jesus) Well, daughter, cry out my Pains again to humanity, to your children <3rd scream>, do not be afraid, John sustains you because he is here, among you, alive and real; like I am, alive and real; as it is the Holy Gospel which I bring among you, because I come only to bring the Truth of the Only Gospel of the Lamb Sacrificed because of Love.  (Julia) Jesus,  Jesus,  why is there all this Blood? (Jesus) See, my daughter, humanity needs to be bathed by my Blood, and I let it descend, but few of you accept it. Few are the Priest Sons who accept the Blood of the Sacrificed Lamb and I am here, among you, Alive and Real. I come to visit you and, as a gift, I bring you the Holy Gospel, asking you to live it in Fullness and to hold it Up always. I have been persecuted and you will be too who walk on the Way of the Cross, on the Narrow Road which leads to my Heart, children. See, the times are complete by now and the Father cries out to humanity,  and to the Great Ones: "Convert your hearts. Leave the things of the world and return Home". The Father waits for you and rejoices for each son who comes to eat at the Banquet. "See, dear children, I am an Ancient God, the God who as a gift has sent his Son to Sacrifice Himself out of Love, but he was not welcomed, he was not accepted, he was not believed. And you why are you frightened? Jesus has embraced the Cross and has held it tight, he has loved it, he has not left you alone". Children, I am your Father and a Daddy knows all the hearts of his children and, now, I ask you: don't leave me alone; don't you betray me too. "See, Jesus of his will became a Baby who has embraced the Holy Nails in order to give Life to everyone of you. He has given his Blood and you are dear, because he has redeemed you with the Precious Blood: that Blood which gives Life, Eternal Life, and you were chosen and sealed like the Apostles, because you are the disciples of today's John: OF TODAY'S HOLY John, who is alive and is among you and looks at you", but his heart is sad, but not on account of you, not even because he left you alone. Let you think like this: HE IS ALIVE AND HE'S MORE AND MORE PRESENT among you.  With his heart of Eternal Priest, he loves you and he watches you. Now I leave him to speak, but be conscious children present and the children who unite themselves to the Truth of this Holy Union of Prayer. (Don Mario) With humility and with God's will, I bless you with my Living Priesthood among you. Children, I exhort you to pray always with the heart, to remain in God's Living and Fruitful Love. I have always spoken to you about the Mystery of God and I have always said to not think with the mind, but to make your hearts act. My heart is sad on seeing humanity which does not listen to God's Word. My Brother Priests do not walk God's Roads and I cry out to their hearts and to the hearts of everyone of you, little children of my Heart. Be conscious of the Mystery which you live. I have believed since ever, because God spoke to my heart and my eyes saw God's Light, but I was always persecuted and, like Jesus, I have carried the Cross in silence and crying out they have not listened to me. But now the times of the Father are complete and I say to everyone of you: hurry up, because you do not know either the hour nor the day that God will descend among you. You have the task of fighting because you are soldiers. As God wills, you are my disciples: observe well the Law of the Holy Gospel. My heart burns for Mary, and I ask everyone of you to love her. Children, behold what you must do: love your enemies, open your hearts and make communion with God. I have always told you these things. Now I say to my loved ones, to my brothers, to all my loved ones: does your heart not burn when you hear my words? I am alive and Jesus holds me in his Arms. My great desire is to take you in my arms and to rejoice together in the Love of the Only Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb, and I always sacrificed myself for you all. Let you, Little Stubborn One, go forward always and do not stop. God has chosen you and has sent you into the world to bring his Word. Do not stop and do not stop giving to the world the Word of God which comes down like a River among you. I did not stop, let you go forward and do not be afraid of anything or anybody. See, Mary has given her "Yes", let you give your "Yes" to the Father, without stopping, but conscious of living the Complete Mystery of God. Now I return to the Father's obedience. I love you, children.  (Jesus) Behold, with Love I ask you to come to eat at my Banquet,  but remember not to leave anybody out of the Holy Prayer. Let you love, exercise charity, forgive your enemies and, when you come to the Oak's Room, open your hearts, for you are the Family sealed by the Father's Heart. Be watchful, do not let my enemy enter by carrying hates in your hearts, children. Everything must be God's Harmony. Let there be complete peace between you, because I come to bring my Peace among you: my Banquet. And remember always that you are my Spouses, because I have married you, and John has sealed you with the Water of Love, remember it children. Now, lift up the Little Stubborn One, support her. Behold children, I am Alive and Real among you like John is, & Peter, Telesphorus, Elijah, Dominic and the Band of Martyrs and all the Saints. Mary forms a Circle, like a Mother: she brings the Baby among you. Be conscious of these words, children, but do not be distracted at my speaking. Let your hearts be always open to the Word, because I come only to bring you the Holy Gospel and the Cross: behold my Gifts; my Riches. Now, I seal you with Little John's Kiss. let you seal each other too. Be conscious of this Seal and accept it with love, children, because John is kissing you one by one, and if they will laugh at these words, do not be afraid: they have also laughed at me, children. The Word of God is lasting and what God says is not cancelled. John was sent among you, but he was not accepted. Now, the times are complete. Bridegroom bring the bride. Here I am, I am here and I look at you, children. Do you see the Cup of my Blood? Do you see my Flesh? It is not the Little Stubborn One talking to you, but it is I who look at you and I give myself to everyone of you, children. Look at the Mystery of the Cross and be conscious that God is One and Triune and gives himself to all his children. At this instant I ask you to pray for the Walls of Rome and for the Pope. Pray, pray, children. Now, liberate your hearts from the things of the world and unite yourselves to the Mystery of the Cross. Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Behold my Blood, Behold my Flesh, come, drink and eat with me and celebrate, because the Bridegroom is here among you, children. Cross of my Heart, drink with me the Cup <4th loud scream>. Behold the Mystery of my Love, my Living and Risen Easter among you. Drink, Telesphorus of today. Behold children, the gift of my Heart given to everyone of you: you will drink and you will eat with me of the new.  Blessed are you who dwell in the Oak's Room. Blessed are you who accept in your hearts the Mystery of God hidden in the Blood and Flesh. Pray for my Priest Sons who do not accept my Love, my Living Word. I come to bring you the Bread of Heaven, but it is not the Little Stubborn One to give me. I give myself as Father, as Son, as Holy Spirit and the Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart of Mary, my Mother and your Mother. I do not have to ask anyone for orders because I am, and nobody can command God to give himself and to use his Instruments, and you all are Instruments of my Love, of my Heart and of the Living Tree of the Cross. Now, dear children, I ask you, once again, to remain in my Quiet, to live in the Love and Harmony of the Heart of the Cross. Remember that I have carried it and you will have to carry it too. But look out for my enemy, children. Dismiss him from your hearts, from your homes, from your life, children; he removes the Love from you. Love, love, let you love, and remember everything which John has taught you. Let the small tree grow in your hearts, children, by embracing all your brothers. Do not leave out anybody. If I have united and sealed you, let you not divide, children, stay always in the Fullness of my Love which is made of the Cross, and I have embraced it for all of you. Now, I leave you but I will come again among you to bring the Bread of Heaven, let your hearts not be sad, children, but joyful. Make them burn with the Love of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and of Mary's Heart. Children, I bless you with the Tremendous Sign of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Grow - praising the Blessed Trinity. Praised be the Father Most High always. Let you, Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, carry your children always  on your back in the Holy River of my Love. (Julia) Yes, Jesus,  with your Grace, but do not leave me alone. (Jesus) You are always more stubborn, See, we are all here. (Julia) Thanks, Jesus.  (Jesus) Now my daughter, rejoice in seeing your Favorite Thorn and your loved ones who sing the Praises of Love to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit and they kiss you all, touching the hearts of everyone of you. Sing me the Lullaby, because I want to rest <the Lullaby is sung>. Thanks, children of my Heart, you always make my Heart rejoice when you sing me the Lullaby. Remain always babies and love, love, let you love. remember always to welcome everybody and not to leave anybody out of Holy Prayer. Now, join the Holy Chain and pray slowly with the Holy Prayer of the Father. I ask you not to race when you pray, but to eat the Bread slowly. The prayer of the Father is to eat the Living Bread. See, I ask you to call me Daddy (Everybody says) Daddy (Jesus)  and when you say "Daddy", be conscious of eating the Bread of God and of praying with the heart. But your hearts must be at peace with one another. At God's Banquet only Love exists and your garments - I want them all white, because I want you all saints, children. Now let us pray <the Our Father is said. Julia joins in with us  “Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen”,   twice>.  Behold, dear children, remember always: Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen. Be conscious of this, children. Look out for my enemy. I am here, Alive and Real among you, but when you go out from the Oak's Room, do not give space to the noises of the world, but remain always in my Quiet. (Julia) I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy. I love you, Daddy (Jesus) I love you too, children of my Heart and I wait for (Everybody says) I love you, DADDY (Jesus)  Thanks, children. Let your hearts start to burn with the Love of John. Wait for me, because I will come among you always. Give everybody the Peace which you have received.

16.   Friday 19/01/2001, at 10.40, in the Friday room, orally in crucifixion

"Jesus speaks to the world: Children, I am your God, there are no others. Children, look out for my enemy, he is very astute and wants the death of everyone of you. Children, fight him with Love and by always holding High the Gospel of the Lamb Sacrificed on the Wood of the Cross. Sons, Great Ones of the Father's House, be reconciled with the Truth of my Gospel. Live in the Poverty of my Cross, because I have left you only That, do not go after the things of the world. Sons, see I speak and I make use of the more Little Ones to confound the Great and the Wise. You are all called to labor in my Vineyard and for everybody there is the same recompense. (Julia) Jesus, can I ask you one thing? (Jesus) Yes, Little Stubborn One of my Heart (Julia) Can you give best wishes to Don Mario? <today it's the feast of St. Mario> (Jesus)  Yes, daughter, do it yourself (Julia) Jesus, can I kiss him for everybody? (Jesus) Yes, daughter. (Don Mario) With Obedience to God, I say thanks to you and I kiss you all. I urge you to always pray and to walk always with the Cross and Holy Suffering. You can't even imagine how much it serves. I return to the Obedience of God. (Jesus) Let you children, Four of the Holy Cross, not stop pulling the Boat laden with my Holy Gospel. I love you for what you offer me. You are my living Flames. With you I bless the world, with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen.

17.   Sunday 21/01/2001, at 15.20, in the Room, in the customary manner

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Our Lady) Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Cross of Jesus' Heart, drink, also today, the mixed Cups of your Jesus, the green Cups and the red Cups and sacrifice yourself again with  the Holy Pains of the Childbirth of the Cross of Jesus. Sacrifice yourself, Daughter, for the whole of humanity, for the Great Ones of the Father's House, for the Walls of Rome. Sacrifice yourself, my daughter, because scourges will descend again on the earth (Julia) Mother, why are you sad. Your garment is stained with Blood. (Our Lady) My daughter, the children of perdition have stained my garment with Blood. Sacrifice yourself and carry the Cross with Jesus: help him, my daughter. See, I am here, among you, with the Angels, all the Saints, the Holy Servant and the Holy today's John. I and Jesus we come to bring the Holy Gospel like the Angels and the Saints. We invite you always to live it the way Jesus has given it to you in Fullness of Hearts, and with Complete Love. See, the Cross is always united it is not disunited, and the Love of God is a Single Fire which burns, the Fire of the Holy Spirit which God has given to everyone of you. You are all new creatures and renewed in the Love of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and of my Immaculate and Sorrowful Heart. If God has given you life, why do you not want to accept it? Why do you trample on your bodies? God has created you in His Own Image and Likeness and you are all Children of God. And I, as a Mother, have opened wide my arms at the Foot of the Cross and I have made you children of God, of the Cross and of my Motherly Heart. Dear children, if God bows before you to speak it is because it is His Will, and you were chosen, blessed by the Fire of the Holy Spirit in order to love and fight with the Holy Gospel, with the Cross and with the Complete Love of God. Do not stop before anything or anyone, God is your Father and you must fear God, not men. Children, I am a Mother because of Love. My "Yes" was a Complete Yes  and it is so always. You have received the Matrimony, you were Baptized, you eat and drink at the Father's Banquet: what greater gift do you wait for still? In God's Book and in Heaven your names are written, do not permit my enemy to confuse you. Do not let yourselves be dragged into the things of the world, dear children. Hold Up the Holy Gospel always and fight with the Sword of Love, because God has given you a Sword, not for killing, but for fighting with Love, because God fights with love. Be ready and prepared, because the Times of God are Complete, dear children. See, I, as a Mother, ask you  always to live and to hold Up the Gospel of Jesus, the Gospel which was soaked by the Innocent Blood of the Lamb, and you know well that the Lamb is One alone: there are no others. God asks you only for one thing: love one another, because the Family of God is always united in Love. Divisions do not come from God: God binds and seals with the Tremendous Sign of the Cross. How can you give Love to your brothers, if it does not dwell in your hearts; I speak to you who are gathered here and to the whole world, dear children,  because God sends me and I come with Obedience to bring His Living Word: his Love. Now, by God's will, I leave you to speak with today's John. Does your heart burn when you hear him? I think it does. (Don Mario) With Obedience and with God's Love, I bless you with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. May my Priestly Blessing come down upon you, on your loved ones and on the whole world. You know well that I did it always. Where I passed I always left God's Holy Blessing. Little ones of my heart, I repeat to you once again that I am well. My heart rejoices with the Heart of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and of the Heart of Mary. I burn with Love and my Love I let descend upon all of you, on the children who have pierced my Heart especially. Love them and pray always for those souls who still do not understand the Mystery which I have lived among you, the Mystery of God in the fullness of the Childbirth and you cannot even imagine how Great it is. Children, I repeat to you again: love one another, with the Love which I have always taught you and leave the little things alone, the quarrels: put them aside, and in your hearts let God's Love be born Complete. Children, see, with the Grace of God I am always among you, to speak, even if my Brothers will laugh, let you leave it to God and do not be afraid. What do you want to say, Little Stubborn One? (Julia) Don Mario, I have to ask you something. Do I firstly ask the Heavenly Mother?  Mother, may I ask Don Mario a question?  (Our Lady) Yes, Stubborn One of the Cross. (Julia) Thanks to both of you. ......... (Don Mario) ......... putting: "LITTLE JOHN a Voice that cries from the wilderness" .........  Do you know that, now I cry out even more? The shouts I gave you were few. Now I can cry out even more. But don't be frightened, I'm always your Don Mario, if you want me still, but your hearts are on fire, but do not be sad, children. Now I return to the Father's obedience  (Our Lady) Behold, children, as a Mother, I console you always. Console the Heart of Jesus: go forward and remember: do not leave anybody out of the Holy Prayer. Hold Up always the Holy Gospel and the Cross. Be careful of my enemy, children. Love, forgive and exercise charity towards everybody, Children, pray for the Pope and clasp my Priest Sons strongly to your hearts, do not leave them alone. Now I leave you, but I will come again among you to bring the Living Word of my Jesus: the Bread of Heaven, children. I bless you with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Grow in the Only Love of the Most Holy Trinity. You, Little Stubborn One, know well that you will have to suffer again on account of Jesus' Name, carry always on your shoulders the Cross of Jesus and do not leave your children, my Stubborn One (Julia) Mother, with your Grace. (Our Lady) Praise, praise, praise, Praised be always the Most Holy Names of Jesus, Joseph and Mary. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. Daughter, rejoice again in seeing your Favorite Thorn and your loved ones who sing the Praises of Love to the Blessed Trinity. (Julia) Thanks, Mother, thanks.

18.   Wednesday 24/01/2001, at the Room, in the customary manner

Today, the first 24th without Mass, without Homily and without Baptism given by Don Mario.

Here are the messages:

a) Messages of Our Lady and Don Mario (at 15.31)

(Julia) If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father; If it's you glorify the Father (Our Lady) Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen. Cross of Jesus' Heart, drink too on this day the mixed Cups of your Jesus and sacrifice yourself, once again, with the Holy Pains of the Complete Childbirth of the Cross. Daughter, drink with Jesus the Cups. See daughter, I am here among you by will of God the Father. I have come with my Jesus, the Angels, the Saints, the Holy Servant of the Cross and the Holy today's John, alive among you. Dear children, remember always that I come in obedience to the Father to bring you the Holy Living Gospel and the Holy Cross. As a Mother I do not come to change anything, because God is Ancient and He is Always. Children, I ask you to be careful of my enemy. See, dear children, scourges still come down upon humanity, because there is not love. You have still not learned to know the Will of God. God wants only your Complete "Yes": to His Love, to the Cross, to the Living Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb, and you know well that the Lamb is One Alone and has opened wide his Arms on the Holy Wood of the Cross. I am a Mother and I repeat it to you always: Mother out of Love. My Yes was Complete. You - what do you want to do, dear children? To live in God's Love, by walking in the Poverty of the Cross or to live in my enemy's riches where there is not Jesus? See, children, the times are complete, because the Childbirth has descended on humanity, it is among you, and Jesus has promised His disciples "I WILL COME, WAIT FOR ME", and he has promised it also to you who were sealed, and he has prepared you the Oak's Room, and I as a Mother I have promised at Fatima that "MY IMMACULATE HEART WILL TRIUMPH". My Plan comes from Fatima: it will be fulfilled in the whole world; and everyone of you will see the triumph, but you must work in the Vineyard, walk with head held high and speak of Jesus who comes among you. Jesus who has prepared for his children His Room. You still cannot understand the Mystery that you are living. Children, well then, today's John had understood it fully, because of having been sent by God the Father to speak among you. Now he holds the Arms of the Father and he looks at and cries out to your hearts. Children, listen to the Living Word which comes from God. The Holy Priesthood which he lived among you is alive and burns more and more for everyone of you, for the whole of humanity. See, he has left you everything, he has indicated the Way to you and in first place he asked you to live the Gospel, like he has lived it in fullness. The Love of God is embraced and is lived in the fullness of the heart, dear children. See, children, I ask you always, as a Mother, to pray for the Walls of Rome and for the Pope. I weep over those Walls, children, because the Father's Time is Complete. As a Mother I open wide my Arms and I say to everyone of you to pray according to my intentions: My intentions are placed on the Cross of my Son Jesus. You, Little Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, will have to suffer again on account of Jesus' Name. (Julia) Yes Mother, with your Grace, but do not leave me alone  (Our Lady) You are always more Stubborn, but Jesus wants you thus, because he has chosen you. Cry out the Truth of the Gospel and always carry all your children on your back, and do not stop before anything or anybody. You will be persecuted again, my daughter, but you knew all this from always. In your heart you held closed the Hidden Mystery. (Julia) Yes, Mother. (Our Lady) and you know well your first message. But be careful daughter, not to tell it to anybody. (Julia) Mammy,  my Mammy,  give me the Grace and the strength (Our Lady) Do not be afraid, the Love and Grace of Jesus are over you. See, today's John looks at you, but today he speaks only to your hearts: in obedience to the Father he clasps you - all of you, giving to each one the Love, Peace and Joy. He places his hands on his creature Mary <his niece> asking her to cry out the Truth of the Gospel, which he lived in Fullness. (Don Mario)  Mary, creature of my Heart, I've always carried you in my arms as a Daddy and Eternal Priest. Make my  Priesthood live, hold it Up in your hands, my daughter. And you too children, do not lose your way, but walk on the Narrow Road of the Love of Jesus and live only for Him. (Our Lady) Dear children, behold, God sends me to enkindle your hearts, by always holding High the Holy Gospel of the Sacrificed Lamb. Love one another. Do not leave anybody out of Holy Prayer, but be conscious of God's presence among you, Alive and Real in the Most Holy Trinity. Children, now I leave you, but I ask you to love: Love, Love, Let you love, and let your hearts not be sad. John has always knocked at the Father's Heart in order to come back Home and give you - all the Love in the Fullness. Children, I open my arms wide and I bless you with the Father, with the Son and with the Holy Spirit. Grow by praising the Most Holy Trinity. Let you, Stubborn One of the Heart of the Cross, rejoice in seeing your Favorite Thorn and your loved ones who sing incessantly the Praises of Love. Let you also praise and bless God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, for the Fruits which he gives you. Accept them and give them to your loved ones, to humanity, children. Now I send you the kiss of little John: accept it, and be conscious that it is God's Seal. Praise, Praise, Praise, Praise, Praised be always the Most Holy Names of Jesus, Joseph & Mary. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen. Amen. 

<The Heavenly Mother's Lullaby with a first Praise>

Oh Baby who doesn't belong to me.

O Creature who came from the Father's Bosom,

to bring humanity Joy.

Let You, Child who dwells in the Living Room of Jesus,

hold the children close to Your Little Heart,

and with love, look at Him.

Your tender Eyes of a Baby.

Oh Baby of the Father's Heart,

You who bring into the World God's Seed,

You who spread your tender Arms

on the Living Wood of God's Love,

Open my Heart, open it,

and come and dwell there.

Come, Baby, who doesn't belong to me.

<Another Lullaby of the Heavenly Mother with a second Praise>.

Baby who doesn't belong to me, stay,

for you give God's quiet.

(Julia) Thanks, Mother,  thanks.

b)  Jesus' Message (at 16.25)

(Jesus) Here I am, in the Quiet, I am here, among you, to give you always my Peace, my Love. I am here before you: in Peace and in Quiet I give myself. Children, remain always in my Love of Father, of Son and of Holy Spirit. The Sacrificed Lamb is here among you to give you His Love, children. I am always here with you, "The Hidden Jesus", the Baby who is given in a piece of Bread. Here I am, I am here to give you my Blood and my Flesh. In Quiet and in Silence I bring to you all and to the whole of humanity my Love. I have not ever left you alone, I am always Alive among you, because the Sacrificed Lamb is given always and I ask you to pray for the Priest Sons, so that they can always open wide their arms and give me to everybody. Here I am children, in Quiet and in Silence, I am always with you: Love each other, like I love you and prostrate yourselves only in front of the Cross:  do not seek  other gods, because there are none. My Cross is signed by my Blood which I have given out of Love to everyone of you, and you all are my children. Mary, my Mother, has accepted you at the Foot of the Cross and is a Mother for Love of the Blood which has bathed the Holy Wood. Children, stay with me again in the Quiet and pray, because God loves you and wants your love. I am always with you. In the Quiet I rest in your hearts, but do not shut the door on me. Children, love, let you love and fight my enemy with the Complete Love. Remain with me in the Quiet. I bless you with the tremendous Cross of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen, Amen, Amen, Amen  and so be it. (Julia) I love you, Jesus. I love you, Jesus  (Jesus) I wait for your love (Everybody says) I love you, Jesus  (Jesus) I wanted to add: CALL ME DADDY  (Everybody says) I love you, Daddy (Jesus) Thanks children, go in peace and bring to everybody the Quiet, Peace and Love of my Daddy Heart. <at the end of the apparition Jesus, through Frank Sola, asks us to recite the Stations of the Cross and make a Procession around the garden>

Note: 

Starting with the next publication, the prefix "(Don Mario)"

will be substituted by "(Little John)".

Little John: A voice from the wilderness

Website Editor: Dr. Teresa Cartolano

Top of page